Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sick.....!

Today's oral just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! I dunno wad overcome me today but i was spouting nonsense and the teacher was looking at me thoughtfully and frowning!! Such a wonderful present for my coming b'day! HA! My foot! Moreover, i'm gonna get back my exams also around my b'day, just what the heck! I think i really must learn to control my emotions but i'm physically and emotionally tired. My b'day is approaching and here i am not lookin forward to it. There'll be problems that i will anticipate though i agree that i may be too paranoid....and also it's because that means that i have grown older...more white hair and problems and responsibilities.....

I think i'd rather not think about it as it gave me the shivers. I also have a gut feelin that i'm not gonna do well for my chemistry. Imagine having a shock before the chem paper. Though i know that i cannot use the reason of having a shock as an excuse but at least it makes me feel better. i dunno if it's correct or not but i'm too tired to think....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home