Monday, September 01, 2008

Uni Life






Well i feel that life has been very fast for me in 2008. Where's my so-called 8 months holidays that i've been hyped out about last year. i don't feel that i've had any holidays at all. Sigh, well at the very least, with all the school works and admin stuff that i need to do or go for, i managed to squeeze a 2 weeks holidays to my hometown! Miss it so much! (ps and of course the food). i think that words will not do justice to the sights that invite me when i went back. the scenery there is just so spectacular...well, the pictures above are some of the proof. Well for me i feel it's really beautiful that is. i cannot do it justice as i suck at phototaking and am a tech-idiot, thus, uploading these photos are quite hard and i can't seem to get it right. Maybe when i have sought out my tech-savvy friends and ask pointers from them, i will be able to post a more decent blog. Hahahaha. anyway, i went to various different states and pass by mountains and lots and lots of greenery. it's so good to be back with nature and take a step back in life to 'take a breather'. i did just tat during the 2 weeks and i feel infinitely better. i am able to be more clear-headed about what i am doing or going to do and my life just feels...more in perspective i guess..
Well, uni life has started and i am swamped with work, but old habits die hard and i am still fond of procrastination...a no-no for a uni student. Shall persevere to kick out this bad habit of mine. Only realize that in uni, there's so many things yet so little time. So many things i want to join or learn...but they all clash with one another. i guess i know now what's the meaning of prioritise. i definitely need to do just tat! although i swear i am swamped till the max, i just have a gut feeling that life is gonna be just fine. i am now relying more on faith in myself and determination to see that i can make it through. i feel that life becomes more focused and more meaningful when i stop thinking negatively and be positive instead. though i still tend to worry over nothing, but on the whole, i will block out any negative thoughts and influences and nurture myself with more positive influences such as thinking positively myself. this makes me have the inner calm that i seek and thus, i am more assured that life is gonna be ok even though i don't know what's ahead of me and even through any ups and downs. well , i guess i need to end my rant for now... have assignments that i have not completed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home