Wednesday, January 07, 2009

2009

Well, there are many lessons that i learnt in 2008 and that inspires me to write down some resolutions for 2009. Well, i dun usually have much resolutions in life but strangely, i felt like having one this year. In 2008, i finally have the guts and determination to take more control of my life and be a better person through it all. I get rid of any negative influences or people in my life and also learn that taking a step back and listening is not a bad thing after all and the most important lesson? i learn to curb my stubborness and my temper. i don't know why in 2008 i seem to get emotional more often than not...too emotional i feel...so my resolutions in 2009 will be to find more positive influences, to be more in control of my emotion and to be less stubborn. i think i can do that...i am convinced it is so. My recent holiday trip was really fun that i don't want to come back and start school, sigh, but i guess time wait for no man and in the blink of an eye, 2009 is here. i feel that once you reach uni and working world, you will start feeling that time is slipping by too fast...the people around you start to grow up and old very fast too...suddenly your cousins, friends and peers start getting married one by one or someone whom you just talked to last week may suddenly pass away...but through it all, time still seeps by it's usual speed. it won't wait for you to weep tear of joy or misery and it won't symphatise either. 2008 has been a year of revelation to me. though i always say that time passed by too quickly, i did not feel it as acutely as 2008. it's like a year of much teaching and revelations. i can think things more clearly and make decisions that i know the likelihood of me regretting them in the future will be very small.
On a happier note, today, i met an old friend of mine today! And of all places, i met her sitting around my uni! Haven't met her for a long time already. And her hair is now much longer. Sometimes, i really miss the good ol days when i can go on 'excursions' with my big extended family in Indon. That time was like my golden time. The best time of my life when i was still carefree....Have to snap out of my whimsical mind as i have things to study. i guess, the study cycle begins again after my one month break...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home